One for all
An entertaining interactive programme for families in the new SCHLOSS FÜRSTENBERG MUSEUM from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. on 01 October 2017
Design your own pattern and use it to create a wonderful piece of FÜRSTENBERG porcelain. The family item will be fired and then delivered to you or made ready for collection as per your preference. The porcelain items are then fully usable (we recommend that you wash them by hand).
- Short family tour based on the subject of design (history, styles, techniques)
- Joint creation of your very own design using pen and paper
- Joint creation of a porcelain object
- 20.00 euros for a family ticket (2 adults and up to 3 children aged 15 or under) plus 25.00 euros (participation in the interactive programme including one piece of FÜRSTENBERG porcelain)
- 7.00 euros delivery costs (only within Germany) for the finished porcelain (porcelain can alternatively be collected)
Following the booked programme, you can explore the exhibition with your children under your own steam.
Booking must be made by 12 noon on the Friday prior to the event. Maximum number of participants: 25.
Bookings and information:
T +49 5271 966778-10